Last updated on September 5, 2022
Listen to this article:
I got me a new feed reader and, WOW, is it loaded with a ton of content. I thought it might be fun to scroll through the 65+ feeds I have running so far (Oh, there will be more, you better believe that) and see what kind of news you probably missed Memorial Day Weekend from our mainstream newsquackery channels.
To be fair, maybe we were just too busy eating hotdogs and drinking beer to notice some of these news reports and articles. Either way, I have you covered. For the Memorial Day weekend anyway.
Here we go, how many of these “shocking, odd, or sharable headlines” did you miss because the “presstitutes” you follow decided you didn’t need to see any of them?
Curated Headlines With A Little Of My Commentary
Just Like the old days. No 1,800 words, no deep analysis, not even citations. Just headlines, links, and a little senseless commentary that no one reads.
- Google To Ban Apps Containing “Misleading Health Claims That Contradict Existing Medical Consensus”: More of the same ol’ same ol’, I know, but this censorship by big tech has grown WAY beyond a nuisance. Just the biggest tech and social media sites have the ability and blatantly abuse this power, to guide thought and control narratives. They seem to love swaying things hard to the left while patting their own noble backs. Who gets to decide what constitutes misinformation? Who decides what is true or not? It’s rough but I bet you can come up with a few times over the last couple of years where people, companies, and institutions have been canceled over so-called misinformation that turned out to be absolute FACT! Masks? Vaccines? Alternative covid drugs and treatments? Highly respected medical professionals have been attacked over these holier-than-thou, self-appointed fact determiners.
- Israel Orders Foreigners To Report Falling In Love With Palestinians: Are you banging a Palestinian? Do ya gotta little Palestinian poontang on the side? No visa for you. And just when you were thinking Israel was almost normal. Well, it is for current trends, unfortunately. Of course, the entire region has been a 💩 show forever. Hamas just executed five Palestinians in Gaza for murder and “collaborating” with Israel. I wonder what they’d do if they caught a Palestinian shacking up with an Israeli? Kill them twice? Here’s a little tidbit no one cares about; I lived in Israel for a short while. I actually liked the people of Israel, but just like here, the government ruins good people.
- Game of Thrones’ Producer Loved ‘My Son Hunter’ But Says He Can’t Tell Colleagues Due to Hollywood Cancel Culture: Nothing shocking here. Of course, the liberal elite in Hollywierd will come down hard on anyone that dares to cross the left agenda. I have to say, I can’t wait to see it from what I see in the trailer. It’s not some boring documentary, it looks pretty funny. I have to bring up, however, why would the Game of Thrones’ Producer be unable to share his love for the movie, My Son Hunter, if he’s essentially just announced it to the entire world? I guess the article didn’t mention his name but the piece smells a little promotional if you ask me. I mean how hard could it be to determine this producer’s identity? I think it took me about three minutes and I couldn’t care less about any of those people.
- Footballer in Witchcraft Blackmail Case as Belief in Magic Soars: Is anyone really shocked that witchcraft and casting spells are serious offenses in France? I mean, in a third-world country like France, where voodoo is likely as common as pooping in the streets, what do you expect? Alright, maybe not the third world but cowardly, for sure. Out of touch and sickening? 💯
Sponsored Message (It’s actually my website pretending to be a sponsor): As if this dribble warrants a sponsor. 🥸
More News You Probably Missed Memorial Day Weekend 2022
- Judge Refuses To Let Feds Off [The] Hook For Colorado Environmental Disaster: As soon as I read that the US EPA took control of private property, I already understood. We’ve lost Freedom and Liberty in America. It’s true. Then they unleash an environmental catastrophe and try to dodge responsibility, all while the feds, and the world actually, rob us of our rights and freedoms all in the name of the climate and environment. Unbelievable.
- Over 50 ‘Classified’ Folders Seized by [The] FBI from Mar-a-Lago Were Empty, FBI DOCTORED MAR-A-LAGO PHOTO, ADDED THEIR OWN DOCS TO CREATE A CRIME SCENE THAT DID NOT EXIST: Like all of these stories, I cannot substantiate any of them. With that said, if anyone expects better from the legalized mafia we see in the FBI and DOJ, they are delusional. The FBI ARE the criminals. They’ve always been criminals. At least since G. Gorden Lilly, one of my early heroes.
- Orthodox Church Threatens Rich Russians With Hell: I would imagine an admonishment like that from Patriarch Kirill, head of the Russian Orthodox Church, would give pause in most but something tells me that most of those Russian oligarchs are far below faith at this point. On the other hand, one has to realize we use our own biases to form our opinions. In this case, it’s, “Putin evil, America great. Me beat on my cheat and prove it true”.
- A Kansas Teacher Will Receive A $95,000 Settlement After She Was Suspended For Refusing To Use A Student’s Preferred Name And Pronouns: This is fantastic news in my opinion. The whole pronoun stupidity and gender-affirming BS is getting out of hand. I’m glad, at least in this instance, a court of law agrees? Not so fast, my friend, we don’t wanna go around spreading fake news. It was actually a settlement and not a court ruling but I’m still going to count that as a win. Hopefully, other schools take notice but I doubt they will. Public schools are one of the biggest instigators here and a real threat to our country.
- More Americans Rely On Food Banks Amid Record-high inflation: This article looks like a great place to conclude our News You Probably Missed piece. High food costs and shortages are too big and too serious for even the mainstream fascist media to ignore. I mean, they’ll ignore the Bidenflation that helped cause the problem but no one can ignore the struggles the entire world is now facing. With that said, to offer a potential solution, I invite you to check out my other site, Next Step Survival. If you’re not stocking up on food and supplies for the coming shortages, I recommend you start here ❝How To Start A Prepper Pantry – Updated w/ Video❞.
Shame On The Daily Beast
I want to highlight the disgusting clickbait nonsense article on The Daily Beast. Shame on you Daily Beast for allowing this worthless piece to disgrace your digital footprint. Shame on you Daily Beast for using these clickbait titles to lure unsuspecting headline readers, you know, the idiots, into going about their day believing your fake news.
Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld Confesses He Is ‘Pro-Disinformation’: It simply takes watching the video clip to understand that William Vaillancourt took a simple statement and tried to twist it into something entirely different. Isn’t there a name for such low-life deception? Oh, that’s right, out-of-context fake news bites. Apparently, that’s how low Mr. William Vaillancourt (I apologize, I’m not aware of this person’s preferred pronoun 😬) is willing to slither.
Greg Gutfeld used the language or term, “I am pro-disinformation because one man’s disinformation is another person’s fact, right?” to show his stance against censorship. Vaillancourt knows this, he even wrote as much in his piece of 💩, but allowed the headline to convey an entirely different story.
One might say, “Yeah but Brian, maybe the Daily Beast editors decided on the headline and Vaillancourt may not have played a role in the actual title.” To that, I call BS. This article is a total joke. Without the direct attack on Greg Gutfeld, there was no point in even bringing the statement up. It’s a political hit job based on some pathetic agenda and Greg Gutfeld, whom I don’t know or have an opinion of, deserves an apology – based on this article alone.
Extra, Extra, Read All About It
This is a little extra credit on my part since the article was published last week. It was just too good to pass up so I’m adding it anyway.
No More Sagging’ Campaign Offers Free Belts To High School Students With Sagging Pants: Ok, this is just hilarious. It also shows just how out of touch our schools can be. As if the reason behind seeing those behinds has anything to do with not being able to afford a belt. Oh, I get it. They’re mostly black so they must be underprivileged. Now it all makes sense. Idiots.
I Hope You Enjoy Your Holiday
I’ll leave News You Probably Missed right there, for now, we’re all busy, and too much news can kill the festive mood we strive for. Besides, I have to get back to canning, that’s the season for me.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend, Brian
Photo Credit: alphaspirit of Can Stock Photo
The weekend is in the grinder. I repeat. The weekend is in the grinder.
Brian D. Hawkins is a late-blooming thought leader in his mind. So please don't disturb his happy thoughts. It's all he has.
Brian D. Hawkins has been a blogger for over twenty years, having written thousands of public articles on dozens of websites. He currently blogs for NextStepSurvival.com and his personal blog at TheOpinionBlog.com.
Worth A Share?
Seriously, don't make me ask you to share this post. And a comment every now and then would be nice too.
Seriously, I just opened up to you like Abraham and Glenn's heads to Negan's barbed-wire bat. That at least deserves a tweet or something.
⬇ Scroll WAY Down To Comment ⬇
Please and Thank You.
Be First to Comment